THE SUN Print
From the Dixi x Veor Tarot Collection, our original artwork deserves a home on your shelf or in your scrapbook! This is original artwork created lovingly by us and you won't find it anywhere else.
Inspired by the 19th card in the tarot deck, The Sun, a card of positivity and joy that foresees spells of luck and freedom.
- A5 (148mm x 210mm)
- Printed on 250gsm recycled card
P.S. Want to order just prints? Enter code 'PRINTPOST' at checkout and get FREE 2nd Class Shipping!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS £35+
|Price||Service||Delivery Time Frame||Tracking|
|FREE on orders over £35||Royal Mail 2nd Class||3-10 Business Days*||No|
|£2.99||Royal Mail 2nd Class||3-10 Business Days*||No|
|£4.99||Royal Mail 48 Tracked||2-5 Business Days*||Yes|
|£5.99||Royal Mail 24 Tracked||1-2 Business Days*||Yes|
An additional £2 charge will be added at checkout for purchases of Wax Melters, as this requires Medium Box postage.
*Time frames are estimates only, and are not guaranteed.
Additional InformationDue to the delicate nature of my products, I am currently only shipping within the United Kingdom. Please ensure that your address is supplied in full and is correct before placing your order. I recommend using a delivery address where someone is available to accept the parcel.
Orders are typically dispatched in 1-2 working days.
I endeavour to make sure all packaging is easily recyclable at home and not contributing to land fill.
- For diffusers and room mists, I use amber glass bottles. When your product is finished, clean and reuse or recycle. Labels are easily removed by soaking in warm water.
- I don't typically use outer boxes for diffusers, to avoid the extra contribution to waste and to reduce prices. I'll use a paper bag to keep your goods safe in transit, instead.
- Wax melts are packaged in either recycled plastic (that can be recycled again with normal household waste) or is lovingly wrapped in tissue paper.
- I endeavour to use plastic-free tape to seal packaging wherever it is feasible to do so.
- All bubble wrap has already been used at least once, and still has plenty of life left
- Cellophane style wrappings are all biodegradable
- Packing peanuts are biodegradable and can be dissolved in water
In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015, you have 14 days from the date of arrival of your product(s) to request a return for a refund, and then 14 days in which to return the goods. We reserve the right to refuse returns outside of this time. Exchanges are not available at this time.
Items must be unused and unopened with all packaging in the condition that they arrived in. Tamper proof seals must not be broken. Please note that due to the nature of my products, they are classed as restricted by Royal Mail and require additional labelling (ID8000 Consumer Commodity) to be sent in the post. You can reuse the box that your order arrived in that has this label, or ask at the Post Office for a new one.
Return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Arrange your return
To arrange a return, email me at email@example.com.
Damaged, faulty, or incorrect products
In the rare event that a product should arrive to you damaged, or we have sent you the wrong product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a quick photo of the item in question and your order number so that I can resolve this swiftly.